The innovative design combines the comfort of the classic curve with the indexing of CMC’s patented flat trigger into one dynamic hybrid trigger bow for the modern warfighter. The CMC CCT™ has an exceptionally smooth feel, ultra-clean break, and an exceptional lock time and lightning-fast reset.
- Single Stage Match Trigger
- Available Pull Weights: 3.5
- Ultra-crisp trigger with no feel of creep prior to hammer release
- The trigger has a glass-smooth break with no feel of grittiness
- Minimal lock time is designed into the assembly using controlled hammer weight and balance activated by a rocket wire hammer spring, assuring repeatable function with either commercial or military grade ammunition
- Trigger pull is factory pre-set and not user adjustable
- Positive trigger reset allows a quick follow up shot on target
- Hand-assembled, and hand tested
- Totally self-contained one-piece assembly
- Comes with CMC Anti-Walk Pin Set
- Fits MIL-SPEC AR-15 and AR-10 style rifles
- Made from 8620 Alloy Steel and S7 Tool Steel with machined tolerances of +/– .001″
- Easy to install – Install Instructions
WHAT IS A SINGLE STAGE TRIGGER? – A single-stage trigger requires one range of motion to pull the trigger in order to release the hammer. The benefit of a single-stage trigger is that it’s simple. Most shooters agree that a single-stage trigger is crisper in the “break” of the trigger because you don’t feel the initial resistance of the first stage. A majority of shooters prefer the single-stage triggers for most applications.
WHAT PIN SIZE SHOULD YOU USE?
LARGE PIN (.172 Ø) – Colt is the only AR brand to produce both small and large diameter pins in their triggers. Colt AR-15 rifles produced between 1991 and late 2009 commonly take a LARGE PIN.
SMALL PIN (.154 Ø) – If your AR rifle is NOT a Colt or your Colt was produced before 1991 or after 2009 it will take a SMALL PIN.
M&P 15-22 COMPOSITE PIN – The Smith & Wesson® M&P® 15-22 or any wider than standard receiver will use a SMALL PIN diameter but requires a longer pin length and will take an M&P 15-22 COMPOSITE PIN.
CMC Triggers offer all versions of their Drop-in AR Trigger in SMALL PIN, LARGE PIN, and M&P 15-22 COMPOSITE PIN. If you are still unsure of the pin diameter needed for your rifle you can take a measurement by pressing a pin far enough out of the receiver to measure its diameter, .172 Ø for LARGE and 154 Ø for SMALL.